- January 12, 2020, Bacoor City, Cavite, Petition Signing for the Repeal of the Republic Act 11203 Rice Liberalization Law led by Amihan, Bantay Bigas and Pamalakaya.
- January 17, 2020, in front of the central office of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources in Quezon City, “Black Friday Protest” Against Reclamation Projects led by Pamalakaya.
- January 21, 2020, Forum, “Kanin at Isdang Likha ng Bansa, Idepensa,”, 1-5pm, UP Diliman, led by Amihan, Pamalakaya, PNFSP and CCNCI.
- February 10, 2020, “Human Chain vs. RA 11203 Rice Liberalization Law”, schools and universities, build up activity for February 14 (first year implementation of RA 11203) led by Amihan and Bantay Bigas.
- February 12, 2020, “Social Media Rally,” #RiseforRice #RepealRA11203, led by Amihan and Bantay Bigas.
- February 14, 2020, Quezon City Memorial Circle, “Rise for Rice” Participation in the One Billion Rising Activity led by Amihan.
- February 14, 2020, 10:30 am, Mendiola Bridge, Manila, “Rise for Rice” Mobilization for the Repeal of the RA 11203 Rice Liberalization Law (coinciding its first year of implementation) led by Amihan and Bantay Bigas.
- February 24, 2020, Mendiola Bridge, Manila, Fisherfolk Mobilization for the Repeal of the Republic Act 8850 Fisheries Code of 1998 (coinciding its anniversary of enactment).
- March 5, 2020, Farmers’ Protest vs. RA 11203 Rice Liberalization Law, (coinciding with the harvest season), in front of Department of Agriculture, led by Amihan and Bantay Bigas.
Please follow and like us: